Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

woman running

Woman  running im running  a marathon, every muscle in my body is screaming in agony it almost feels like im bathing in my own sweat  my whole body burns with the bright sun glimpsing right within my eyes my whole body is about to fall out and I feel like i'm going to collapse right then and there right in front of me is that beautiful blue visa ribbon  im about to cross it what a miracle everyone is cheering out my name “go camileta go camileta” I just love those words it just gives me all the attention I need to make it. “yay” the crowd cheers as I cross the line I look at the board to see who is first camileta first place it says hallelujah I think I skipped a few heartbeats I got the coldest water dumped all over, and let me tell you  oh man it felt good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment