Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

all about me

All about me 
Hi everybody my name is kate, I am 10 years old and I live in nz and im based in  auckland I do taekwondo and I used to dance  at stewart dance studios and I also use to do girl guides  at the hall next to my school which is papakura central school.
I am now officially in my school holidays and I can finally not worry about getting up at 6 30 in the morning to do my jobs and get ready for school and now my teacher does not have to put up with me anymore. At my school in 2017 I had one job and joined two performance groups, my job was being a gear shed monitor and the performance groups I was in was kapa haka and dance. I have enjoyed 2017 it has been a great year. I hope you enjoyed that little information ready for the rest? Ok let's get into it.

Back at my house I have a busy Mum a work all day Dad and a stupid annoying brother and then there's me. My Mum is busy always because she works as a hairdresser at home well cooking dinner doing the laundry cleaning the house, taking care of us and so much more, Some days I feel bad for my mum I wish I could help more but I don't know where to start our house is so reckless and reasonably tidy ( thanks mum) also i forgot to menchon my mums name is Debbie. Now onto my dad, my dad is usually at work for 24/7 he gets up at 5.30 or 6.30 and gos to his works which is norwood's and gets home at 5.30 at night which leaves enough time for me my brother and my dad to go to  taekwondo cause it starts at 6 on a monday and wednesday  usually when my dads home on a saturday or sunday he's doing outside work like weeding the garden mowing the laws or fixing something also my dads name is steve. Now onto my brother my brother does the same routine as me gets up at 6.00/6.30 and does his jobs and gets ready for school although we do go to different schools next year in 2018 my brother will be a year 8 at rosehill intermediate and i will be a year 6 at my school. When my brother gets home he eats plays his games which is a ps4 and sleeps you know he's a typical lazy boy although he is a good brother to me and i love him as much as i love my parents i will never have a favorite in the family oh actually my favorite in my family is myself nah just joke by the way my brothers name is john. Now onto my dogs first bart he is my oldest dog he is 13 years old and all he does is eats sleeps and sleeps more! Well he has a excuse he is tired and old and has a little bit of arthritis in his back legs so yeah leave him be. second my dog diesel he is 1 and a half years old he is active outside sometimes and eats and sleeps jeez dogs and there sleeping and eating these days what's your excuse diesel. And our third and last dog bella she is the only girl out of the dogs but that okay she is very active does not sleep to much and eats alot she eats a lot because she uses it as her energy to play outside with me and yeah that's all about me and my family see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment