Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

If I were a flood

If I were a flood
If I were a flood I would wash over Papakura, Auckland City and Pahurehure,
I would damage the streets by flooding the the roads and houses.
If I were a flood I would make the cars overflow with water until they drown,
I would cause a tsunami to flood the town.
If I were a flood I would play tag with the people before drowning them,
I would make sure the fishes were ok,
If I were a flood I would wreck everything.
By Kate 2/08/18

This writing was inspired by if I were a storm I really like how it turned out
and I hope you do too, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. hi kate
    its ellie I like how you did like a rythem
    there really isnt anything you did wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    This is a powerful piece of writing! It reminds me of the Tsunami which ruined Japan in 2011. I also laughed at your regard for the fishes safety!
    I am not sure about the imagery of a flood 'causing a tsunami to flood a town.' It seems redundant as you're already a flood?

    Cheers for sharing.

    ReplyDelete