Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

I love food

I love food
Lollies cake chocolate chips.

I just love food to bits,

Ice cream bbqs cherry on top.
Just makes things sound like boss,
Mcdonalds kfc pizza you see.
I want that can you buy it for me,
Sushi chicken and chips.
Makes my heart beat out of my chest,
Pancakes eggs bacon and cheese.
What a perfect meal you see,
Food food it's my life.
Don't know what we'd do without it right.

This week we were doing free writing. And I thought I could write about food so I
wrote a poem about food. My purpose was to explain that food is the best.



  

2 comments:

  1. yummy
    i love it.i loved all the blogs before yours
    yours sincerely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tipene thanks for the comment I will sure check out your blog posts to see what your up too.

      Delete